Model Cars Magazine Forum

Foose Cadillac

I almost don't care if it's a great kit or just so-so. I WANT several. There's just no other styrene source for that body, or anything even close enough.

FIRST thing I want to do is graft on a chopped fastback from the old AMT Chebby, kinda like zo... (Steve Stanford design)

Image result for revell foose cadillac

Has anybody seem any preview photos of the parts in this kit? I've seen the box art, but I'm hungry to know what is inside.

There were photos posted here a while back of a builtup one at a show...looked good. Ā  I haven't seen pics of the parts trees anywhere, but it's due in a month or so...Ā 

Here's the link http://www.modelcarsmag.com/forums/topic/117495-revell-2017-releases/?page=8

Ā 

Foose Cadillac.jpg

Due out in August of what year? It is a very good looking car, but with no way to build it stock, and no way to change the molds to make a stock version later on, not sure if I'll get in on this one.

Next month--August 2017...pretty clear from the posts in this thread.

Edited by Rob Hall

I haven't compared as of yet but how close would this be to making the Cadzilla in plastic?? I have the die cast of Zilla but always wanted to do one in plastic just to do it!!!! I may have to compare them and see when I get home!!!!