• Announcements

• General Usage   05/10/2017

If someone is acting badly, either in a forum or a private message, please report it. There are conveniently located buttons for sending the post to the moderators. 
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

71 OR 72 BUICK BUMPERS eVER OFFERED IN RESIN

5 posts in this topic

Posted

Got another question for the members here, Did/ or does any of the resin guys ever offer 1971 or 72 bumper sets for Monograms 70 GSX kit. It would be nice to do a 71 or 72 GSX build, I know the front changed and I believe the rear had a nameplate difference I think, I love building the GSX kit ,, it builds so nice. I think it wad one of Monograms best kits from that era. Sorry for all the questions but I have been commercial slot racing the past handful of years and now trying to catch up on model scene

Randy

Posted

I don't think they're out there, but I wish they were.  I'd love to replicate my first car, which, with the exception of the folding sun roof, is a dead-nuts-on copy of this car:

skylark.thumb.jpg.1a37e79f557de66c42f930

Posted

No. This would be a good project for an enterprising 3-d Caster.

Posted

I made a set for my 72 Buick Skylark Custom.  Overall they turned out pretty good.  I'll try to post pics soon.

Posted

I am working on a set also. doing a 72 GS Stage 1 suncoupe