Model Cars Magazine Forum

Sorry, I know the lighting could be better.

Built this one box stock. Stripped all the chrome (not really a fan of chrome) other than the wheels. Interior is a light almond, most everything else is classic white and green metal flake, fitting for a hot rod I think.

image1.jpeg

image2.jpeg

image3.jpeg

image4.jpeg

image5.jpeg

image6.jpeg

image7.jpeg

Never been much of a fan of these customs, but this one is really sharp.  Makes me want to take another look at one.  That is one nice paint scheme and choice of colors.  Not trying to be critical, but it seems as if the firewall does not fit very well.

Never been much of a fan of these customs, but this one is really sharp.  Makes me want to take another look at one.  That is one nice paint scheme and choice of colors.  Not trying to be critical, but it seems as if the firewall does not fit very well.

Yeah, I didn't have a clamp big enough to keep it in place and it moved before the glue dried. I'll try and fix that one of these days.

They aren't bad kits. I built the roadster version of it several years ago. There are some improvements to be made but overall not bad. Better than most of the 'cheaper' kits.

Slick build.  The 2 tone looks good on it.  I bought 3 at Ollie's - 1 to build (in final assembly now) and 2 for parts.

That's the only reason I have this one, got it off the hobby lobby clearance rack for 8 bucks. Hard to pass on that.