Model Cars Magazine Forum

LHD Gulf Seven

Scale-Master

Thanks Guido!

The header had already been modified to work with the other LHD converted pieces from when I wrote the Scale Auto article chronicling how to do it.

It was in two pieces still as it comes in the kit.  I cemented them together and filled the seam and ejection pin holes.  The flanges have been drilled to accept the mounting hardware (that I still have to make).

eZuC9XN.jpg

As others on here have said Mark, your skilled scratch building for this project is something to admire, and indeed learn from. Certainly, this type of work is beyond my skill level, and I like the 3D drawings showing your detailed understanding of each component part.

David

The battery is done, slightly weathered/dirtied up.  (I can't attach the cables until I know how to route them after I install it.) The top terminals are scaled correctly so the positive one is a hair larger diameter than the negative post.  I drew all the art and printed the decals.

TKN50jI.jpg

590C2KG.jpg

1zlEsEF.jpg

IKkkPjS.jpg