[[Template core/front/global/utilitiesMenu does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
Scale-Master

LHD Gulf Seven

Thanks! 

I draw what I want in vector and cut vinyl for the resist.

I use hydrochloric acid.

The driveline tunnel was textured to look like it was shot with an epoxy bed liner and painted Wolf Blue, and then the raised rivet detail was scraped off to show the raw aluminum.

KzRgBtQ.jpg

I also painted the interior panels Wolf Blue and then hand painted the rivet detail in silver.

bDE6eiB.jpg

The harnesses are ready to install.  Except for the reworked anchors they are fully scratch-built.  The driver's side lap belts are already in the car as I needed to use them to determine the lengths of the latched passenger side ones.

pNbzJ9H.jpg

Edited by Scale-Master

The rivet detail and those belts are amazing!!  Fantastic work Mark!

I thought I could get away with only machining the snaps, (male and female) for the lower front parts of the seats.  Until I installed them and realized that since I polished the rear panel it acted as a mirror and the back snaps (or lack thereof) were clearly visible in the reflection.

So I went back to the lathe to make another eight parts…

e9RgfQr.jpg

Mark......Amazing work......kudos on the seat belts ......best I have ever seen

You might have lost some time doing that Mark but the result was well worth it.  Fantastic fabrication as always.  Read your recent article on working with brass which was very cool and informative.  Appreciated.  cheers, tim