Model Cars Magazine Forum

'70 Cuda T/A

afx

Bill, I'm doing the early team car which was a different color to the dark blue almost purple color most people are familiar with.

Swede Savage one jpg 37041e433063bcce8c51d2f3823efc50Swede-CudaSt JoviteSt Jovite 3WM Bridgehampton-1970-06-21-048bDan Gurney two jpg 4b7eb43e9f4f1300847e1d5f8d4e8154Dan Gurney one jpg 372d9795a23e4764a89ebf1ce9c230caDSCN4920

Ok, Not seen the car in that color before.

Every pic I have on file and have seen in person  is the real dark blue car. Carry one.

PS, If memory serves me right. The rainbow color hooded car is the Swede Savage car correct ?

Solid Blue was Dan Gurneys cars ?

Edited by gtx6970

• 4 months later...
6 hours ago, Jhedir6 said:

Got mine ordered too. Looks fantastic. Just waiting for the hood/spoiler to come back in stock. Did they use yours as a master JC?

The decals are impressive.  No they didn't use my parts for the resin hood & spoiler David but they look to be based on the same Revellogram kit I sourced mine from.

Edited by afx

1 hour ago, afx said:

MRRN-Cuda Page 1MRRN-Cuda Page 3MRRN-Cuda Page 2MRRN-Cuda Page 4MRRN-Cuda Page 5

Fantastic article, Thanks JC. I picked up a Cuda from Michaels a couple weeks ago with a 50% off coupon, decals from Mike's are in, just need the hood/spoiler. I could make my own too, but for $7 I'll pick up the resin one. But that pic of the rollcage and your WiP pics are gonna make it easier to build this.

• 3 weeks later...