Model Cars Magazine Forum

Birdman's twin turbo Pontiac firebird trans am

Toriano

I started on this birdman replica car two days ago for a build off with a few friends of mine. I have until the end of July to finish this but, I will probably finish in a few days. I'm using the Pontiac firebird kit for this build as well 

IMG_3022.PNG

Nice build. Really like the turbo setup.

What do you use for the engine-tubes (if you know what I mean)?

I use styrene tubes that I purchased from my local hobby shop. They sell them everywhere, so it shouldn't be hard to find it.

OH man again,you are one busy boy.Youv'e got at least four different projects going at once....And I really like them all.Keep the pics coming.Im a door drag car nut.Pro mod/Pro stock,BIG tire cars.Seems like you are too.And man you sure like your turbos.Its weird,I've never built a drag car model with a turbo.It Looked to complicated.I don't know,maybe I'll try it.Anyway,keep up the good work.Again,this is what I've been working on.66 Pro mod Nova

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

I couldn't figure out where to buy a custom license plate for the front, so I just left it as is

You have a good pic of it. Open the photo in paint and crop it so just the plate is visible. Resize it to a scale license plate size and print it out. Glue it to a piece of sheet plastic.

Mark

• 2 weeks later...