Model Cars Magazine Forum

Whoopiekat new releases some ready now some soon

Here are the latest soon to be posted on the website for those who may be interested . The Sandy Elliot 69 Mercury Pick Up decals have been corrected as well as the Galpin Ford four engine Mustang . Forgot to mention, corrected the Machinegun Kelly Vega FC so two variations of that one......... several others are in the works as well

Alan

2-1966-chevy-l88-nova-drag-racing.jpg

68_Skip_Hess_Revell_Kit2.jpg

68-Must-Bill-Ireland-1.jpg

68MustBobGlidden13.jpg

68MustDickBrannan1.jpg

55ChevSedanDelJS.jpg

DickLandy67Coronet6.jpg

Edited by Alan

Alan:

I've been waiting for Landy's 67 R/T since Revell release their 67 Coronet R/T! Is the decal available now? Been to your site and could not find it.

Thanks, Bobby G.

That one is not, but will be one of the next ones done as soon as the ones in progress are completed.

Alan

Here are the latest soon to be posted on the website for those who may be interested . The Sandy Elliot 69 Mercury Pick Up decals have been corrected as well as the Galpin Ford four engine Mustang . Forgot to mention, corrected the Machinegun Kelly Vega FC so two variations of that one......... several others are in the works as well

Alan

68-Must-Bill-Ireland-1.jpg

68MustDickBrannan1.jpg

Alan, I'm interested in these two....

Alan:

I've been waiting for Landy's 67 R/T since Revell release their 67 Coronet R/T! Is the decal available now? Been to your site and could not find it.

Thanks, Bobby G.

Will that sheet also have the markings for the early silver car, or just the blue ones?

Do you have some good pics of the silver car to send me ?

Alan

There are a couple in the new-ish Landy book, that's all I have. If you have that, you have what I have. If not, I can scan them for you. They didn't run the car that way long before going to the blue. Why Landy gave up his trademark, "branded" Mercedes Silver for 1967 is a bit of a mystery. Only thing I can figger is Dodge wanted to tie his cars in with their "Good Guys in White Hats" promotion that year (the blue car had a white vinyl top).

There are a couple in the new-ish Landy book, that's all I have. If you have that, you have what I have. If not, I can scan them for you. They didn't run the car that way long before going to the blue. Why Landy gave up his trademark, "branded" Mercedes Silver for 1967 is a bit of a mystery. Only thing I can figger is Dodge wanted to tie his cars in with their "Good Guys in White Hats" promotion that year (the blue car had a white vinyl top).

If you could scan them at 650dpi min would be great.

Thanks

This as well as the SStkr. are on my to do list .....

I'll take the 1st set. Ive got a spare MPC chassis and a resin 68 body waiting patiently.

Another  one I personally  would like to see ( either car btw )  and am surprised no ones done it since the lindberg kit was introduced.

63Plymouth.jpg

64-1.jpg

HaydenProffitt-2.jpg

Edited by gtx6970

I'll take the 1st set. Ive got a spare MPC chassis and a resin 68 body waiting patiently.

Another  one I personally  would like to see ( either car btw )  and am surprised no ones done it since the lindberg kit was introduced.

63Plymouth.jpg

64-1.jpg

HaydenProffitt-2.jpg

Actually,

Dave Dodge (MCW) did those decals. I have been printing decals for Dave as he is unable to print. If you contact him he may have some left, if not ask him and I am sure we can print them.

Alan

Edited by Alan

A couple more not on the site yet but are done and ready to go .... Stock 68 Chevelle stripes in various colors White, Black, Maroon, Blue . Also,  Improved Stripes ONLY in various colors based on this decal sheet which fit 69-72 Chev/GMC pick ups and Blazer/Jimmy. These will also be offered with the inside portion done in lace.

Alan  

BG_318-vi.jpg

Alan, finally got around to scanning that pic (only one) of Landy's silver '67 Coronet. Just sent it to you.

Looks like you can get by with the same red DODGE and R/T as for the blue cars. I think you can pick up the DICK LANDY'S DODGE art and just print it in medium blue, though you'd have to add the smaller PERFORMANCE CLINIC underneath.

From what I can gather, this car was only run at the '67 Winternats before it was replaced by the blue ones (or repainted). Oddly, this car was neither a WO-code nor an actual R/T, but had Coronet 440 trim (yes it was a Hemi).