Model Cars Magazine Forum

Whoopiekat new releases some ready now some soon

Alan, finally got around to scanning that pic (only one) of Landy's silver '67 Coronet. Just sent it to you.

Looks like you can get by with the same red DODGE and R/T as for the blue cars. I think you can pick up the DICK LANDY'S DODGE art and just print it in medium blue, though you'd have to add the smaller PERFORMANCE CLINIC underneath.

From what I can gather, this car was only run at the '67 Winternats before it was replaced by the blue ones (or repainted). Oddly, this car was neither a WO-code nor an actual R/T, but had Coronet 440 trim (yes it was a Hemi).

The decal sheet will be done to include both versions , thanks for that pic !...... Also in the que are the Charlie Allen 68 Dart FC and SStkr (blue)

Actually,

Dave Dodge (MCW) did those decals. I have been printing decals for Dave as he is unable to print. If you contact him he may have some left, if not ask him and I am sure we can print them.

Alan

when i asked him about  them. I had to buy a body to get them. I passed

The El Cid Shelby 289 Cobra would be a good one as well. Historic Racing Miniatures has a Dragonsnake conversion out, and I have a boatload of pictures that are of El Cid.

SMN-Pomona-2015-03-14-1001.jpg

If you could send me the large file photos, I will add this one , I like it

Thank you

Alan

Here are the latest soon to be posted on the website for those who may be interested . The Sandy Elliot 69 Mercury Pick Up decals have been corrected as well as the Galpin Ford four engine Mustang . Forgot to mention, corrected the Machinegun Kelly Vega FC so two variations of that one......... several others are in the works as well

Alan

I looked for your 69 Mercury Pickup Decals but can't find them, could you post a photo or a direct link.

-Steve

I looked for your 69 Mercury Pickup Decals but can't find them, could you post a photo or a direct link.

-Steve

Sorry Steve, I have some printed but am still working on getting everything up on the new site ...... I will post pics to the aftermarket section ..... keep an eye out

-Steve

Here are some scans of some stuff not yet on the site but available ...... Note the Revell Kit Mustang Gasser decal I am posting here was a rough draft and has been revised . The 69-72 Chev/GMC PU Bazer/Jimmy stripes are available in any color including metallic gold and silver. The Mean Maverick also has a white layer not shown and is available in 1/25th for the MPC Multi Maverick and 1/12th for the original kit. Galpin Gasser is up on the site. These are just a few with many more to come, several being drafted now. Wanted to mention, the Red Alert decals are going to be more accurate than the kit decals ...........

Alan

69-72Chev-GMC-PU-Blazer-JimmyR1.jpg

Blasphemi-55ChevGasserR1.jpg

Galpin-57-FordR1.jpg

Johan-JavelinSST-RumblerR1.jpg

MeanMaverick-1-25th-12thColorLayerR1.jpg

Revell-Kit-Mustang-Gasser-RoughDraftR1.jpg

SandyElliot-MercuryPU-R1.jpg

Edited by Alan

Here are some scans of some stuff not yet on the site but available ...... Note the Revell Kit Mustang Gasser decal I am posting here was a rough draft and has been revised . The 69-72 Chev/GMC PU Bazer/Jimmy stripes are available in any color including metallic gold and silver. The Mean Maverick also has a white layer not shown and is available in 1/25th for the MPC Multi Maverick and 1/12th for the original kit. Galpin Gasser is up on the site. These are just a few with many more to come, several being drafted now. Wanted to mention, the Red Alert decals are going to be more accurate than the kit decals ...........

Alan

69-72Chev-GMC-PU-Blazer-JimmyR1.jpg

Blasphemi-55ChevGasserR1.jpg

Galpin-57-FordR1.jpg

Johan-JavelinSST-RumblerR1.jpg

MeanMaverick-1-25th-12thColorLayerR1.jpg

Revell-Kit-Mustang-Gasser-RoughDraftR1.jpg

SandyElliot-MercuryPU-R1.jpg

These look great!

How about a nice set of decals for the Cotton Perry Pocket Rocket? And/or some more modern SS Hemi decals for the Darts and Cudas? I've been wanting a sheet of the Jim Pancake 68 Cuda for years. Keven Ellis of Bad Habit Decals did a sheet years ago but no one has any that they would be willing to part with.

imagesCAYG51TP-vi.jpg

wjWBk0QG584nPJgAVkbQU-vi.jpg