Model Cars Magazine Forum

Three Rivers Automodelers 39th annual show and contest

fordf-100

Three Rivers Automodelers 39th annual model show and contest! We have a new show location for 2017!! This years show will be held at the Garden City Fire Hall 

602 Garden City Drive, Monroeville PA 15146. Show date is SUNDAY, September 24th 2017. 9 AM until 3 PM! Admission is $5.00, children under 12 free with a paid adult. Floor rights are $13.00 at 8 AM!! Contest registration is $2.00 per model!! We have 18 model classes. Our theme for the 2017 show is "Imports"

I will be posting more information and pictures, Our show will be returning to Castle Shannon fire hall for 2018. More information will follow!

• 5 weeks later...

Here is a copy of the show flyer for 2017 showing our classes and our special theme class "IMPORTS". This could be anything from a tuner to factory stockto a drag car

as long as its an import. This would include British, European, Japanese Etc.....

photoscan-2_orig.jpg

Also if you are interested in entering our contest please visit our website www.threeriversautomodelers.net for a printable contest

entry form, that way all your entry forms are already filled out and you can start shopping faster!!. These will also be available at the entry table.

We also take photos of the contest entries and submit them to the magazine's contest issues and hopefully they will make it in! We have had our contest featured several

times in the past!!

• 4 weeks later...

The deadline for entering the contest is 12:00. The announcing should start around 2:00 or 2:30 and the show is over at 3:00!

The tables are almost sold out so we should have lots of stuff to look at and buy!! I will be posting some photos after the show also.

Hope to see you there!

Phil

• 1 month later...

The show and contest were a few weeks ago but I finally have the time to post some pictures from the show. The show went really well with a good crowd through all day, we had about 198 models in the contest and almost 300 people through the doors! Here are some pics of the vendors and contest tables. I am going to send the photos of the individual models into the magazines then I may post some more here!

IMG_0001.JPG

IMG_0003.JPG

IMG_0004.JPG

IMG_0005.JPG

IMG_0062.JPG

IMG_0068.JPG

IMG_0071.JPG

IMG_0072.JPG

IMG_0073.JPG

IMG_0074.JPG

IMG_0076.JPG

IMG_0117.JPG