• Announcements

• General Usage   05/10/2017

If someone is acting badly, either in a forum or a private message, please report it. There are conveniently located buttons for sending the post to the moderators. 
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Pulling tractor

12 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

ive been working on this for awhile and I'm just trying to add a pic to see if I can! Seems to work this pic is not finished I've added the weights and fuel tanks but it's all done now!!!

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Edited by vintagedragcrazy

Posted

HOLY SCHNICKEY!

That is B@dA55........ You GO Vince.

Posted

Oh, man, that's crazy! Great model! Is it a kit or scratch built? I've seen a few machines like that at tractor pulls here in central PA. Great work!

Sam

Posted

Hey Sam it's a combination of the blazing bison and a bunch of scratch building. I used two bisons and all of the engines have turned alumiumn pulleys and breathers done by John Patton and truthfully the nicest ones I've ever seen. Bnl resins air cleaners on top, speed city resins blower belts, mad pre wired distributors and cell super coils, 3D printed roll cage, testors purplelicous paint and slixx decals.. And a pile of work man one engine sometimes is tough and five is nuts!! Lol thanks for the comments guys I finally figured out posting pics so hopefully I can post some more of my stuff!

vince

Posted

That is awesome. I wish monster trucks had not killed off tractor pulling. I know it still exists, but not like it once did.

Posted

Great model!

Posted

"FULL PULL"  on your build!!

Nice job! Definatly an eye catcher!

Seen and loved what I have seen in after market forum...generates a question for me.

I live in the middle of nowhere.   *3D printing* ....do ALL of you have access to the service?  Surely....you don't all have one...do you?

Like to find access locally. 

Posted

The only 3D part on my tractor is the roll cage I got from shapways. Lots of resin parts and turned alumiumn. Also took two kits for the extra engines and some of the chassis but was a fun build!

vince

Posted

Awsome!  I got the blazin bison  on my stash shelf yet to be built,,yours  is wild!

Posted

Great build Vince!!!!!!! I'd say I'd get my pulling tractor out but with yours having two extra mills on it I think ya might out pull me!!!!! But I'll bring her along with my Ol' Chebby and we'll see what it can do!!!!!!!!

Posted

That's one Cool Monster of a puller !

Posted (edited)

WOW... Nice tractor Vince buddy..!   I wish they made more pullers and farm tractor kits like they use to...one needs to mix things up a bit at times.

Edited by disabled modeler