Round 2 has a few new kits coming!!!

Mr mopar

AMT PLASTIC MODEL KITS AMT-10741/25 2017 Chevy Camaro SS 1L$32.95TBA
AMT PLASTIC MODEL KITS AMT-10751/25 2008 Dodge Challenger SRT8$27.95TBA
AMT PLASTIC MODEL KITS AMT-10761/25 1950 Chevy Pickup Truck$31.95TBA
AMT PLASTIC MODEL KITS AMT-10771/25 1974 AMC Gremlin X Car$28.95TBA
AMT PLASTIC MODEL KITS AMT-10781/25 1962 Buick Electra Car$29.95TBA
AMT PLASTIC MODEL KITS AMT-10791/25 1957 Chevy Pepper Shaker Race Car

So I'll take it the Camaro SS 1LE is the full kit version of the snapper that's been around for a while now of the '17 SS 1LE, based on that $30+ price. They updated the decal sheet and fine tuned the mold a tad so it's crisper on the grilles and such on the '17 FIFTY Pace Car, I'm really happy that they listened and included for instance side marker light decals and the likes. Still though, a list of re-releases...

So I'll take it the Camaro SS 1LE is the full kit version of the snapper that's been around for a while now of the '17 SS 1LE, based on that $30+ price. They updated the decal sheet and fine tuned the mold a tad so it's crisper on the grilles and such on the '17 FIFTY Pace Car, I'm really happy that they listened and included for instance side marker light decals and the likes. Still though, a list of re-releases...

It's a pre-paint..http://www3.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin/wti0001p?&I=LXGTUN&P=7

Edited by Rob Hall

The MPC Datsun pickup is one I am looking foreward to.  The stock version hasn't been out in at least 35 years...I don't see how that correlates to a Dodge Dart, though 

Maybe they are referring to how the molds have been restored? I am just guessing here. 

MPC '69 Charger is "back by popular demand", according to the Round 2 website and uh... Yeah, for as long as the Revell kit exists, I don't think anyone's jumping for joy.

IMO, the MPC body is the better of the 2 versions.

As far as the Interior and chassis its hands down the revell kit.

But Its the door scallops on the Revell kit so exaggerated that ruins it for me

IMO, the MPC body is the better of the 2 versions.

As far as the Interior and chassis its hands down the revell kit.

But Its the door scallops on the Revell kit so exaggerated that ruins it for me

The new reissue is the old General Lee kit with different decals and an extra set of wheels, labeled as 'Country Charger' now...

http://round2corp.com/product/1969-dodge-country-charger-rt/

Edited by Rob Hall

I don't see anything on the list this time around that's a "must have". Maybe later...........

Or is it this version???? I asked about it when R2 fixed the roof.........Maybe a stock with custon 2n1??

Vintage-AMT-Gremlin-Custom-GT-T221-Facto

I sure wish it could be this! But it'll never happen................... :(

1968_American_Motors_AMX_GT.thumb.jpg.99serveimage_(2).thumb.jpg.b3bf6376ee825a2

I wonder what the 50 Chevy pickup will be this time. Stock? Coca Cola? Texaco? Hopefully not that horrible 'custom' version.

My wish would be for a 1-1/2 ton flatbed. That will never happen.

IMHO a 2'n1 kit would be the best way to re-introduce this one, but....it kinda depends on the tool layout, one more reason a cluster of smaller tools in kit design in this day and age is the best way towards multiple siblings....

I've only bought the Revell 48 Ford in the last few years. I have over 600 kits , more than I can ever build.I've finally broken the cycle of just purchasing more because I can! Those prices are WAY too high! 

Time to stop buying and start building! To each their own.

Or is it this version???? I asked about it when R2 fixed the roof.........Maybe a stock with custon 2n1??

Vintage-AMT-Gremlin-Custom-GT-T221-Facto

I was going on the '74 model year listed. But, this would not be too far off as the last Pacer came with these weird parts as well from this series

Image result for AMT Pacer