Model Cars Magazine Forum

shout out to everyone

just wanted to take a minute to thank everyone here...this is by far the best model forum I belong to...many guys here have traded with me-NOT ONE PROBLEM-others have answered my inane questions and some have GIVEN ME PARTS-I always try to send something back..its especially helpful to me as I live in se Missouri....I don't even know another modeler...nearest hobby shop is a hobby lobby 60 miles away...so thanks to everyone

You are absolutly RIGHT..!   This is a great forum with alot of great people here.  Been here since 2012 myself and really enjoy it here....

I have learned a great deal here from all the members who take the the time to explain, share thier knoledge and post links etc....

It's like having a model show at your house...!

Thanks to Everyone....!

I am one of the first hundred members here and have seen/heard/witnessed quite a bit in the time that I have been here. I have to admit that overall, this has been a great place to share ideas and information. The majority of the members here are the most helpful and encouraging bunch and offer inspiration through their words, actions and builds.

Outside of a few, my interaction with the members here have all been positive and trading/selling kits has been a great way to make friends and get rid of or adding to my model collection. Like many, having a local hobby shop is not an option and if it wasn't for Hobby Lobby and Michael's, I probably wouldn't have as much passion for this hobby by virtue of not being able to physically see/touch the models. I know our friend Harry liked to discuss the merits of online shopping versus visiting the LHS, but for me, walking into a store and seeing model kits is more exciting that paging through computer screens looking at thumbnail pictures! I have also met some great people through this forum and attended some local shows and made friends as well.

It's always a great feeling when you help out other modeling buddies in need. I had several good trades and several free gift of small parts from other members and have also sent out free parts to help in return. like most of the old timers I've been here since 2007 and enjoy every minute of this site

Edited by GMCMAN52

Ditto what has been said, I've had a lot of help given my way as well and as a builder on an extremely tight budget it is much appreciated to those that have sent parts my way!!!!!! It's an awesome feeling to know there are guys out there willing to help. I help when I can as well. If I see someone needing something and I have it and don't have an immediate use for it it's gone!!!