Model Cars Magazine Forum

New Build 1957 Ford Del Rio Station Wagon Finished !

Metalmad

Engine is wired except fuel line to fuel rail which will be installed last, brake lines all in and secured,  brake master installed, front headlamps installed, rear tail lights installed, rear tail gate handle assembly installed , coil installed, next will be to start working on getting the bare metal foil on each side of her and also around the front and rear windshield. So hopefully my next posts will be under glass if all goes as planned.

Edited by Metalmad

Guido I used the Revell 67 Chevelle Pro Street for the rear tubs.

Motor is installed...radiator installed with upper and lower coolant lines....drive shaft installed...battery installed...fuel line installed to fuel rail...coil wired installed to coil...door handles installed...wiper arms installed...license plates installed to bumpers...body installed to chassie. So to finisher her up this evening I will be installing the exhaust , the front and rear bumpers and the outer rear view mirror to the body.

IMG_1864.JPG

IMG_1862.JPG

IMG_1861.JPG

Edited by Metalmad

Well this build started way back in July 2017 and now she is finally finished and she will be at the NHRA show tomorrow. Will shoot some pictures sometime next week to post under glass.

Thank You all for following this build & thank you for all of the encouraging comments !

IMG_1869.JPG

Edited by Metalmad