Model Cars Magazine Forum

1966 gt350h

Jaguar man 21

I sound like your father.  I have a 1972 Mach1, a 2014 convertible which replaced a 2004 Mach1.  My son has a 2001 GT. I almost forgot, I have a Factory Five Cobra for when I want to go really fast.  71-73 Mach1's are very affordable compared to 65-70 fastbacks.

Edited by vamach1

Jeremy, you did that car right! Please tell us what your dad's reaction was to it.  

Giving away my age i rented one of these back in the day.  What a car it was!  I ran out and bought a 66 gt fastback in candy apple red' a week later,  had her till 1982 when i sold it for.....750.00 bucks.  Talk about stupid. But i never thought it would be of any value if i kept it longer.

Jeremy, you did that car right! Please tell us what your dad's reaction was to it.  

Giving away my age i rented one of these back in the day.  What a car it was!  I ran out and bought a 66 gt fastback in candy apple red' a week later,  had her till 1982 when i sold it for.....750.00 bucks.  Talk about stupid. But i never thought it would be of any value if i kept it longer.

he loves it I knew he would, that had to have been awesome!!!!!!