Model Cars Magazine Forum

2012 Deutsche Post BMW

martinfan5

Very nice looking model Jonathan. I just read Mercedes is pulling out of DTM after 2018. I hope BMW does not follow suit. They are all great looking racecars.

Not good for the DTM series,  Its going to be pretty much all BMW teams , Audi I dont think has a lot of teams,  sounds like the Formula E Series to them is a much better investment of their motorsports dollars.

Not good for the DTM series,  Its going to be pretty much all BMW teams , Audi I dont think has a lot of teams,  sounds like the Formula E Series to them is a much better investment of their motorsports dollars.

I watch this series on YouTube and thoroughly enjoy it.  Each manufacturer has 6 cars, making 18 in total.  I hope new manufacturers will join in to keep the racing exciting.  The second race at Norisring a few weeks ago was superb, with three cars in a photofinish for third place!

I watch this series on YouTube and thoroughly enjoy it.  Each manufacturer has 6 cars, making 18 in total.  I hope new manufacturers will join in to keep the racing exciting.  The second race at Norisring a few weeks ago was superb, with three cars in a photofinish for third place!

I havent watched any DTM races this year, CBS Sports Network here airs the races( not live, edited it down for a two hour window),  Gonna try and watch at least one race before the season is over.   Photo finish, sounds like a heck of finish.