Model Cars Magazine Forum

'68 Dodge Charger

Evan Williams

By far my best build & also my proudest build!! My '68 Dodge Charger with a 440 big block. It took me over a month to complete as I submerged myself into the detail of the car. This car truly helped me grow as a builder & I can't wait to see what comes next after this one!!

IMG_9620.JPG

IMG_9621.JPG

IMG_9622.JPG

IMG_9623.JPG

IMG_9624.JPG

IMG_9625.JPG

IMG_9626.JPG

IMG_9627.JPG

IMG_9628.JPG

IMG_9629.JPG

IMG_9631.JPG

IMG_9632.JPG

Your right Evan the best one yet and I see you did the window trim on it!!! Just another suggestion you might want to try using a good tape for painting I use tamiya and have great luck with it!

vince

Thank you and I do use Tamiya 6mm for masking. I'm thinking about using the 2mm bending tape for trim and such. Thoughts??

Nice charger. Looks like it's moving fast sitting still! You really did alot of work on the interior, nice. What's next?

Thanks!! I'm thinking about doing the crusher camero with black racing stripes. It'll be a yellow '67 camero with a big block engine with a blower.

Thank you and I do use Tamiya 6mm for masking. I'm thinking about using the 2mm bending tape for trim and such. Thoughts??

Nice build, great interior detail too.  If you run your thumb nail along the edge of your tape, this often helps prevent paint bleed.