Model Cars Magazine Forum

VRM still in business?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Brian,

I got 1 email from you on July 29, and responded on Aug 1.  Yes, VRM is still around, my day job has really kept me busy and i have not been able to update the website.  Anyway, my response on the 1st was that everything still listed as available on the website still is.

Thanks, and please let me know if you have any other questions.

Steve

• 3 years later...

Anyone heard anything on VRM?  I placed an order over a month ago for a couple of decal sets and haven't received them.  I sent an email a couple of weeks ago which went unreplied and then followed up by phone today but the voicemail box is full.  Before starting a PayPal dispute, I figured I'd check around to see if maybe Steve was on vacation or otherwise busy.  Thanks!

Edited by Mcpesq817

Yep, still alive and kicking.  I just sent Michael his order - I have some sort of data corruption with his address/email.  He was able to contact me through this board.

I do have a bunch of stuff to resend to Cartograf, including the Big Block Cobra corrections, but just have not been able to get it done.  Hoping to actually get some downtime to work on model stuff in the next few months.  Definitely want to  have some cool new stuff available for the NNL East.

Thanks,

Steve

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
On 7/16/2021 at 12:31 PM, VRM said:

Yep, still alive and kicking.  I just sent Michael his order - I have some sort of data corruption with his address/email.  He was able to contact me through this board.

I do have a bunch of stuff to resend to Cartograf, including the Big Block Cobra corrections, but just have not been able to get it done.  Hoping to actually get some downtime to work on model stuff in the next few months.  Definitely want to  have some cool new stuff available for the NNL East.

Thanks,

Steve

No NNL East for the third straight year but how are the Big Block Cobra decals coming?  It’s hard to believe I was asking the same question in July 2017.

C8ECB193-E945-4F49-8B19-17D0F139B5A9.jpeg

• 9 months later...
On 1/16/2023 at 9:08 AM, vamach1 said:

Model shows are back after 2-3 year absence, the AMT 66 Mustang fastback kit should be out this year, and who knows maybe the Big Block Snake #1 decals will be ready too. 😐

Yeah, someday...

• Like 1