Model Cars Magazine Forum

Fictional Wrangler Goodwrench No. 3

Stroker Ace

3wra-goo1k5zv9.jpg

New Revell 2016 Chevrolet SS scale 1/24 with fictional throwback paint scheme combination in honor of Dale Earnhardt Sr. This is a fictional (may be) throwback paint scheme in combination of Dale Earnhardt´s famous cars the No. 3 "Wrangler Jeans" and "Goodwrench" and also his colors yellow, blue, black, red (interior) and silver in honor of BigE the Intimidator Hope you enjoy!

3wra-goo2ilx3c.jpg

3wra-goo30iaog.jpg

3wra-goo6ooyw5.jpg

3wra-goo8k1xpu.jpg

3wra-goo73hai2.jpg

3wra-goo12a9biw.jpg

3wra-goo10tzlgp.jpg

3wra-goo90pau4.jpg

3wra-goo110jlls.jpg

• 1 month later...

why dream it?  I've sent stuff to race shops in the past and gotten answers.....send a couple of pics to Richard Childress....who knows?  he might sign one and send it back with a word of thanks....or he might just look at it and saw "BLAH_BLAH_BLAH_BLAH!  we need to do this!"...take a look at rcrracing.com

why dream it?  I've sent stuff to race shops in the past and gotten answers.....send a couple of pics to Richard Childress....who knows?  he might sign one and send it back with a word of thanks....or he might just look at it and saw "BLAH_BLAH_BLAH_BLAH!  we need to do this!"...take a look at rcrracing.com

Dear Mike,

That´s right .... i did it

wrote to Mr. Childress at rcrracing.com