Model Cars Magazine Forum

David - New Member

Hello, my name is David and i am new to this forum. I am 18 years old, and currently living in Grand Rapids, Michigan. I have a little experience with model cars from when I was younger, but just recently got back into doing them. I am a college football player, so needless to say my life is full of fast paced living. Model cars are something that I can slow down and relax with, and relieve some stress from college. I am by no means a professional, but I will be posting my '73 Mustang build shortly. Nice to meet you all 

Hi David, I also find that building models is my way of getting rid of my stress because it's so relaxing, hours can go by just like that. I don't log how many hours it takes to complete each one I just go onto the next one on the list, yes I do have a list, but if something interesting comes along then I go with that as well.

I look forward to seeing your Mustang, I do have the Revell Mustang Fastback on the shelve, so welcome David to our Forum and enjoy yourself.

Rgds, Foggy 2.   

• 4 weeks later...