Model Cars Magazine Forum

Revell '70 Charger

I want one now.

Ok then- get a Revell Fast & Furious Charger, a hood from an MPC/ AMT General Lee (these have really been '70 -only hoods in these kits for as long as I can remember), a back seat from a '68 or '69 Revell Charger, a 383 from a Revell '68 Dart, your favorite wheels or hubcaps & tires, and you're nearly to a non-R/T '70 Charger. ;)

• 2 weeks later...

I know that the Chargers were available with the high impact colors, and I remember a couple of Plum Crazy ones that really stick out in my memory, but try as I might I just don't remember ever seeing one in Panther Pink, not saying that they weren't out there, BUT I never saw one. And I'm pretty sure that something as big as the Charger in Panther Pink would surely stick out in my memory. Saw some of the Challengers in it, and they weren't bad, even saw a local '70 El Camino that was painted in Panther Pink just after it was purchased. It belonged to a local sign painter and it DID draw attention to his business.

The Revell box art kind of resembles the original '70 Charger advertising, which included a Panther Pink one.  Googling turns up many 1:1 pink ones..

1970-Charger-ad-700x505.jpg

revell-1970-charger.jpg.64f925453fd3bfa9

It really does!

I'd like to do one in either Panther Pink, Sublime or Hemi Orange.

Edited by crowe-t