Model Cars Magazine Forum
tbill

Lonestar 'updated 9/23'

finished this up yesterday for the most part, still needs a few final touches, but I will do those after the trailer is built. Colors are GM subterranean earth and sea grass metallic.

IMG_5915.JPG

IMG_5917.JPG

IMG_5923.JPG

IMG_5925.JPG

IMG_5928.JPG

IMG_5932.JPG

IMG_5934.JPG

IMG_5935.JPG

IMG_5937.JPG

IMG_5940.JPG

IMG_5942.JPG

Edited by tbill

Great looking build Tom! Awesome paint job and the colors work well together.

That's really slick, Tom.  I think it came out very well, and I like the colors.

Ohhhhhh mmaaannnnnnn that is one awesome looking truck!!!!!!!!! Great color choice!!!!!! Beautiful build Tom!!!!!  

Thanks all😎  Normally, I would have done a build thread, but around the time I was going to start one, the whole PB thing reared its ugly head, so I just went with the under glass.

and yes, the moebius directions leave a bit to be desired......., other than that, a very nice kit.

Awesome work Tom with the build ..err instructions and that fantastic paint scheme ! Looks just like the real deal sitting on your hot tub cover 

Fabulous build, I bought one of those kits and have been curious about how it will go together! I like the colour choices, gives me the itch to start it but my problem is the itch part , I have too many projects that are because of the itch! My KW road train needs to be finished first before I start anything else! Again great job , Rick.

Thanks guys, plan to start on the smooth side trailer shortly, then find somewhere to keep it so it stays clean, haha.

She's a beauty, Man....One of my favorite models ever to be released.....Excellent work....I love the painted fuel tanks.....Just a beautiful job all around.....

thanks guys:)

ordered a display case for it, still need to get working on the trailer for it.