Model Cars Magazine Forum

Fujimi Ferrarri f355 Convertible

kelson

And a couple more pictures:20170807_155842.thumb.jpg.0cb4dd97d2d00c20170807_155820.thumb.jpg.bcc0c1da151295I would take some outdoor pictures,but unfortuneately B.C. has so many wildfires that it has been smoky here everyday for the last couple weeks,people are walking around with masks on,it's that bad.

I dig it. Like the different choice of colours.

Still smoky there eh? We were down in Nelson for the past couple of weeks. Hwy 93 from Cranbrook to Radium to Banff was crazy smoky on the way home. 

I'll be heading out to Kelowna next week for a tradeshow. First underwater, now smokey. Not a great summer!

I dig it. Like the different choice of colours.

Still smoky there eh? We were down in Nelson for the past couple of weeks. Hwy 93 from Cranbrook to Radium to Banff was crazy smoky on the way home. 

I'll be heading out to Kelowna next week for a tradeshow. First underwater, now smokey. Not a great summer!

Yeah,kamloops has been smoky for almost a month now,lot of ash to,looks like light snow sometimes<_<

Nice job and a very interesting colour combination. I like the dark blue but the purple interior is a very bold move , I'm not sure I would have tried it but glad to see that you had the courage to go bold. I've built a couple of those 355 kits and they do present some build challenges but look so good when done well and you have suceeded.

Nice job and a very interesting colour combination. I like the dark blue but the purple interior is a very bold move , I'm not sure I would have tried it but glad to see that you had the courage to go bold. I've built a couple of those 355 kits and they do present some build challenges but look so good when done well and you have suceeded.

Thanks robertw,when googling pics for the build,i came across a Lemans blue convertible with a Bordeaux interior,apparently the only lhd one to exist in this color combo.

And a couple more pictures:20170807_155842.thumb.jpg.0cb4dd97d2d00c20170807_155820.thumb.jpg.bcc0c1da151295I would take some outdoor pictures,but unfortuneately B.C. has so many wildfires that it has been smoky here everyday for the last couple weeks,people are walking around with masks on,it's that bad.

I keep looking at whether or not I want to buy this kit, I have a few questions for you about it. 1) Is the windscreen fitment, and rocker fitment the only issues with this kit?, 2) Is the clear plastic actually clear without having to be polished? (I love Fujimi kits, but lets face it, if they had a fault, the first and most annoying one is that they can have some really crappy clear parts), and lastly, are the decals brittle and hard to work with?   -much appreciated in advance!

I keep looking at whether or not I want to buy this kit, I have a few questions for you about it. 1) Is the windscreen fitment, and rocker fitment the only issues with this kit?, 2) Is the clear plastic actually clear without having to be polished? (I love Fujimi kits, but lets face it, if they had a fault, the first and most annoying one is that they can have some really crappy clear parts), and lastly, are the decals brittle and hard to work with?   -much appreciated in advance!

Hey Dan,those are the only issues I had,i think if you put a couple little tabs of styrene by the rockers to help secure them better would help,same deal with the windshield.No issues with the decals they fit great and the glass in mine was clear and perfect!,buy the kit if you want it!,it does build up quite nice.:)

Hey Dan,those are the only issues I had,i think if you put a couple little tabs of styrene by the rockers to help secure them better would help,same deal with the windshield.No issues with the decals they fit great and the glass in mine was clear and perfect!,buy the kit if you want it!,it does build up quite nice.:)

Thanks for the response, Curtis!, keep up the great builds!!