• Announcements

• General Usage   05/10/2017

If someone is acting badly, either in a forum or a private message, please report it. There are conveniently located buttons for sending the post to the moderators. 

SUPERNATURAL 67 Impala

12 posts in this topic

Posted

I saw these announced some time back but hadn't seen one yet. 1/24? I'm interested. Normally I don't care for 4-doors but my folks had a dark green '68--my alltime favorite car of theirs. This is about as close as I'll ever get to that.

Thanks for sharing it!

Posted

FINALLY, it's out in 1/24th. It was in 1/18th, 1/43rd and 1/64th. Everything but the right scale.....I have all the others now I need to get this one. I have the resin 4-door from Perry's Resin and will be building that but since this is my current fave car from my current fave TV show I have to have them all.

Posted

it looks for like 1/25-ish..

Just got lucky and found them at Toys R Us the other day.

$23..

Posted

Gotta have one, very cool.B)

Posted

$23..

Thanks for the tip. I'll check out the local before I spring for shipping.

Posted

The auction description is confusing.  The title says 1/24 scale,  but in the item specifics section,  it says 1/18. Is it truly 1/24?

Posted

$23..

Struck out at mine. The Toy Nerd working the aisle said they'd gotten at least one in, maybe three, but it/they were gone. I'll just order one online.

Posted

I checked one out on Ebay that showed the top of the box, it does show it as 1/24. Hope that helps.;):D

Posted

I checked one out on Ebay that showed the top of the box, it does show it as 1/24. Hope that helps.;):D

The TRU nerd told me they came packed with 1980 "Bandit" Trans Ams, which they still had several of and which were clearly 1/24, so I'm confident they're 1/24 (if you make sure you order the RIGHT one).

Posted

The TRU nerd told me they came packed with 1980 "Bandit" Trans Ams, which they still had several of and which were clearly 1/24, so I'm confident they're 1/24 (if you make sure you order the RIGHT one).

thanks!

Posted

You're welcome Mark.:D