Model Cars Magazine Forum

1965 CHEMERO or CAVELLE-HUH ??

E St. Kruiser50

This is what happen's when the winter crazies :lol: set in, and your hands start doing their own thing B)

This is a '65 Chevelle with a '69 Camero roof. I used two donor Camero coupe's for the "Lid". I widened it to match the body width, laid the stock Chevelle windshield back quite a bit, added some glue and Evercoat Rage and "VOILA" - A CHEMERO B) !

Add a 1967 Chevelle hood with the cool chrome vents (absolutely no modifications), it's a bolt on - LOL, lay down a savvy Tamiya paint job, then some clear and rub, rub :lol: . Add some body chrome moldings from a '66 Nova, and Lastly add some dress-up decals and the reverse spear Camero decals that adds that "Punch", and some 24 inchers and your off for some serious :lol: CRUZIN'

2008_0615Photobucket10029.jpg

2008_0615Photobucket10031.jpg

Edited by Treehugger Dave

Hope all you fathers had a great day today. :lol:

Did you see Woods this week-end! WOW !! :o:o TOTALLY AWESOME !!! :o:o

Thanks everyone for the comments :o . This was one of those "short-term" fun builds you do to keep your sanity, as a break, while you're doing the intense stuff. Don't do contests much anymore. Maybe a local show once in a while, but already had my "15 Minutes of Glory" :lol::lol: , so now I mostly build for the "shelf" :lol: , and to share with close buddies.

Sharing here is alot of fun too. Great people here. :lol:

Edited by Treehugger Dave

you make it sound like it just fell together ,so is this a slammer or is there more detail underneath?if there is your sick and should seek help or write a book. Seriously though fantastic work .

Tried counciling :P , but thankfully it didn't work - LOL ;)

Been an artist and "Gear Head" all my life. Most of my stuff are curb-sides like this one.