Model Cars Magazine Forum

Yet another Foose 56 F-100 Update-Paint Finished

• 1 month later...

Heres a few pics of the work that has gone on over the last few weeks. Painted the center of the wheels with flat steel. Got the cab and hood all smoothed out primed and painted, sanded and polished. On the interior, im using the dash, console and seats from a 2010 Mustang. Also scratchbuilt the door panels. Got a MAD distributor in and wired up. Enjoy!

20170925_200710_zpsaivgppbu.jpg

20170927_192503_zpszmxuoz53.jpg

20170929_204632_zpsnr7gauni.jpg

20170923_145623_zpsylt9fxbx.jpg

Edited by jhuntsman

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks for the comments! I hope to have this one finished up in the next couple weeks, i dont get much time to work on my models with 2 little kids. 

Very nice job! I hear that, I have 2 little ones as well, and when you just put a dab of glue on and are holding two pieces together to dry, and they need immediate attention. Kind of funny, you cant move.

Mike, that is Duplicolor Electron Blue Pearl spray can from Advance Auto Parts. it is a factory Honda color. I had to dechrome the grille and front bumper as there was some flashing on them i had to sand off. I will be spraying them black then Alclad to get a nice chrome finish. I will post pics when finished. Thanks to everyone for the comments!

Edited by jhuntsman