[[Template core/front/global/utilitiesMenu does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
  • Announcements

• Dave Ambrose

General Usage   05/10/2017

If someone is acting badly, either in a forum or a private message, please report it. There are conveniently located buttons for sending the post to the moderators. 

Anyone know of a good way to remove tampos from plastic windows? Like on this model. Or am I stuck with leaving them there?

DSCN4829.JPG

Edited by Geno

I use Walmart non-acetone nail polish remover to take tampo off of diecast paint, but when I got some on a window, I had to polish the window out.

I'd TRY rubbing alcohol first, which will either take it off or have no effect at all.

Then I'd just polish it off with Wright's Silver Cream silver polish.

What make/scale is that Chevelle? Diecast? Nice looking car.

Thanks Richard, I appreciate the help. Chris, the model is from First Gear, it is diecast. Check it out on their website under Marathon Oil products. It's only $24 and rivals the FM version in detail and quality. Also it's listed as 1/25 but it is closer to 1/24 than 1/25 as shown with the FM '70 Chevelle which is 1/24. I posted more pics under the diecast forum.

DSCN4823.JPG

DSCN4826.JPG

Edited by Geno