Model Cars Magazine Forum

My son went off to college today

Deano

My son started his Freshman year in college today.  The proudest and worst day of my life.  He's gonna do well but I HATE to see him leave.

If you're so inclined, please keep him in your thoughts and prayers.

Edited by Deano

My son started his Freshman year in college today.  The proudest and worst day of my life.  He's gonna do well but I HATE to see him leave.

Hmmm, just talked to my neighbor yesterday and his two kids are in college, and he and his wife are splitting up? That kinda shocked me, however in this day and age I shouldn't be surprised about anything.

Dont worry,he'll be fine.Remember,these are going to be the best years of his life.

Hey it's a change but it will all work out!  I remember taking my eldest down to the college and setting up her room. It took all day and the last thing was running cables to her printer.  My wife and I were exhausted and glad to be done, we went to say our good byes and my daughter got this panic look and said,  "You're not leaving me here alone are you?"  Um, yea that was the general idea.  In a day or two she made a lot of friends and all was well.

I sent two daughters to college,  and they came out the other end fine educated citizens.  They both have done well and have good jobs today. No reason to think otherwise about your son!  :lol:

• 2 weeks later...