• Announcements

• General Usage   05/10/2017

If someone is acting badly, either in a forum or a private message, please report it. There are conveniently located buttons for sending the post to the moderators. 

What are these

11 posts in this topic

Posted

Got these in a bag of wheels I bought on Ebay. Anybody know what they are?20170817_224351.thumb.jpg.ae9fbde4b0cc87

Posted

Brake drums from the AMT Modified Stocker series. On some of the kits they're chromed; others are plain.

Posted

OK, put this up yesterday and gone today, so will try again. Got these in a bag of wheels I bought off Ebay. Anybody know what they are?20170817_224351.thumb.jpg.221bb50a975a40

Posted

Someone replied in the other post...AMT Sprint car or modified race car hubs... though they remind me of the gears for motorized kits. 

Posted

Real shame that whatever wizard broke them off the trees destroyed much of the 'fin' detail in the process. They'd be useful in a lot of situations otherwise. Looks like some of them might clean up though.

Posted

Your thread isn't GONE, someone just MOVED it down to the Questions and Answers section, where it belonged.

Posted

Posted

Your thread isn't GONE, someone just MOVED it down to the Questions and Answers section, where it belonged.

oops................excuse me. Didn't know. Been nice if they notified me of the move

Posted

oops................excuse me. Didn't know. Been nice if they notified me of the move

No Kidding:o

Posted

Lost my answer when they moved it - they're brake drums for the AMT Modified Stockers. Some kits had 'em chromed, others didn't.

Posted

Lost my answer when they moved it - they're brake drums for the AMT Modified Stockers. Some kits had 'em chromed, others didn't.

Nope, your answer's still here. BOTH threads are now here in the Questions section.

http://www.modelcarsmag.com/forums/topic/125507-what-are-these/