Model Cars Magazine Forum

Absolutely love it. Did not know there was a doka resin available! Time to grab one.

I used to own an '85 Doka. Did a TDI swap, lowered it, and added Mercedes wheels and the SOuth African front end, plus some Westfalia interior bits. It nickel and dimed me, but I miss it.

Absolutely love it. Did not know there was a doka resin available! Time to grab one.

Ditto.

I bought a '62 in 1972, blown (up) 40-horse, had minimal rust in the driver's floor, both rockers and the rt. rear lower corner. Put in a 1600 dual-port with twin Dellortos, and she made a surprisingly good truck. I musta put at least 100k miles on that thing, beating her pretty hard most of the time. Snapped the non-counter-weighted crank once, and she still made it home. Kept until the then-current ex 'liquidated' several of my cars without my knowledge in about '91.

I used to own an '85 Doka. Did a TDI swap, lowered it, and added Mercedes wheels and the SOuth African front end, plus some Westfalia interior bits. It nickel and dimed me, but I miss it.

Thanks Dan. Have you any photo's of your 1:1 Doka?

That's pretty cool build.  Roof rack is a wonderful addition.

Thanks Jim, although most of Scale Productions lineup is resin cast, the roof rack and a few other things are in plastic and possibly done on a 3D printer.