Model Cars Magazine Forum

"Death Race" '06 Mustang

Since I'm still getting to know this site and y'all, I might as well post a couple. I mostly do 1/72 military aircraft, but I have a growing fleet of a few treasured road vehicles, with a special appreciation of TV/movie cars. 

This is "The Monster," the Mustang converted to a war vehicle in the movie "Death Race." Started with the Revell '06 Mustang and went nuts. Movie photo first; the rest are mine.

CRfET81.jpg

IqKn5xu.jpg57fa1zS.jpg

3tyHj7t.jpg

y4bsUZD.jpg

3ZQKdb4.jpg

ihIeyAz.jpg

SeDHw6b.jpg

Zi5n3eB.jpg

Edited by Andrew D the Jolly Roger
  • Like 1

I remember someone doing an "On the Workbench" build topic on this some years ago (2009?) on this forum. I'm assuming that was you. 

I really enjoyed watching the progress of all the extensive modifications and additions that went into this.

This is an excellent replica, thanks for sharing it again.

David G.

I remember someone doing an "On the Workbench" build topic on this some years ago (2009?) on this forum. I'm assuming that was you. 

I really enjoyed watching the progress of all the extensive modifications and additions that went into this.

This is an excellent replica, thanks for sharing it again.

David G.

Thanks everyone! Nope, David, wasn't me, I only just joined....no idea who else did it....

Thanks everyone! Nope, David, wasn't me, I only just joined....no idea who else did it....

Hello Andrew, I did a search on the forum and found the old posting from 2009. It was indeed a different member with a different car- strange coincidence. My apologies for the confusion.

Still, an excellent replica, everything is spot-on.

David G.

• 4 years later...