Model Cars Magazine Forum

1969 super bee

Ken Gilkeson

That is super bada$$ Ken. I'm a diggin' it. SE Ohio. Another fellow Buckeye builder. Even more awesome. Here's mine. I love the Bees. I actually built mine to rival DM's. That model, which I wanted went way out of my price range.B) 

DSCN4520.JPG

DSCN4521.JPG

DSCN4522.JPG

DSCN3378.JPG

DSCN4365.JPG

VERY nice. Where are the wheels and redlines from ?

Alan

VERY nice. Where are the wheels and redlines from ?

Alan

Whose post is this?.....the red one, or the orange one?  -Great looking Super Bee, Ken!!!!  -perfect lighting, and backdrop to help it look real!!!!

Dann, this is Kens post, my post was just ME talking with a fellow Buckeye builder, no hijacking intended as was being implied. I was talking with one person, (KEN).  Nor do I have the time or desire to play childish games.

Edited by Geno

yup.what he said.

I was wondering the same. Wanna show your version of the car, post a small picture. Thread hijacking at it's best. 

My post was intended for Ken, don't like it, don't read it.

Edited by Geno

Peace. Point taken. Just sharing my enthusiasm for the hobby, Sometimes I get carried away, but It could have been worded on a friendlier note and would have been much more helpful to do so.  Or you could have PM'd me. it definitely doesn't give the impression of being a friendly and welcoming atmosphere when you make snide remarks when it could have been handled politely, especially for anyone new watching. What are they supposed to think, hey, I better not make a mistake, I may get belittled? Kinda quells the enthusiasm doesn't it? It has for me, here. I'm done and will find somewhere else to enjoy the hobby. I know of one young builder I've stayed in touch with that left here for pretty much the same reason, and that's a shame. I thought it may be a fluke. It's just not worth it. Ken, I'm stepping up, you have my apologies, Later.:D

Edited by Geno

While it is not written in stone anywhere, it is generally considered good etiquette to avoid posting a bunch of photos in another members Under Glass thread unless asked to do so. It can take away from the OP's thread. As you can see, it is easy to derail/hijack a thread.