Model Cars Magazine Forum

Scalefinishes?

Does Jameston respond to emails anymore and has anyone talked to him recently?  He used to be so good at responding, but hasn't responded to 3 of my emails sent over the past 6 months inquiring about a color. 

Edited by BVC500

Does Jameston respond to emails anymore and has anyone talked to him recently?  He used to be so good at responding, but hasn't responded to 3 of my emails sent over the past 6 months inquiring about a color. 

There was a post in General on this just last week, but I'm having issues with him, again, too. Contacted him a couple weeks back for a colour and got immediate replies, at the end he said he could do the colour I wanted and would send an invoice later that night. I added in a couple of his stock colours from the site and since then have heard nothing back. No email, no invoice no replies to 3 emails I've sent asking for the invoice he said he'd send.....not sure what to make of it. I know he has a full time job and gets swamped sometimes but he definitely seems to be hit or miss.

Good luck..I'm still waiting.

Log in to your PayPal and look for a payment request there. Jameston did this once with me, no email, just the invoice in my PayPal. 

Isn't it the PayPal that emails you when a seller requests money or sends you an invoice. The emails I get come directly from PayPal.

• 4 weeks later...

Anyone get an order lately? Still havent gotten an invoice for my order placed during his summer sale. Still no replies to my emails either.

If anyone has regular contact with him could you pass  along that I've been trying to reach him. 

Thanks 

David

Anyone get an order lately? Still havent gotten an invoice for my order placed during his summer sale. Still no replies to my emails either.

If anyone has regular contact with him could you pass  along that I've been trying to reach him. 

Thanks 

David

He was always good about getting back to me , I sent him a general how ya doing email about two weeks ago and have not heard back,   I dont know whats going on.

No problems here, always responds to emails. I received an order today that was placed a couple weeks ago.

Mike - maybe you can reach out to him and tell him that quite a few people haven't received responses??  Maybe its a technical issue - like our emails are going are getting caught in spam filters?

I Deal with Elm City hobbies in Canada for all my Scale finishes paint ....... Scott is Awesome to deal with.

I deal with Scott too, and yes,hes great to deal with. 

I'm in a unique position, I have access to a US address, my sister lives 30min away just over the border in the US so I can buy from US vendors or Ebay and save huge on shipping by shipping to her house. I  just go over ever couple weeks, get a free pizza on pizza night and pick up my stuff. In return I drop off the few groceries that are cheaper here in Canada then they are in the US.

This is what Scott does too...well not my sisters house, he has a US PO box and just gets his shipments shipped there and picks them up for resale in Canada. 

As of today I have my order in with Jameston. He got back to me today and sent an invoice. Its paid and hopefully will ship quickly. He said the summer sale was a mess and lots of stuff fell through the cracks. So if you're trying to get ahold of him, keep trying, sounds like he's trying to catch up.

David