• Announcements

• General Usage   05/10/2017

If someone is acting badly, either in a forum or a private message, please report it. There are conveniently located buttons for sending the post to the moderators. 

1933 willys pick up body

8 posts in this topic

Posted

does anybody make one of these? i have been looking for one of these for awhile. i want to build the Ron Bizio gasser, so a chopped top would be nice, but not absolutely necessary. i recently got the decals for it. i guess if not available, i could always chop off the back of a coupe and make it myself.

Posted

Ed Fluck Drag City Casting lowcab36@epix.net does a killer casting of both chopped and non chopped , also try Altered States Resin both can be found on Ebay

Alan

Posted

does anybody make one of these? i have been looking for one of these for awhile. i want to build the Ron Bizio gasser, so a chopped top would be nice, but not absolutely necessary. i recently got the decals for it. i guess if not available, i could always chop off the back of a coupe and make it myself.

Sent you a reply

Posted (edited)

i didn't know that ed was still doing them..how can i get in contact with him? as far as altered states goes, they don't show them on their site. i can't find anything on the bay.

Edited by flatheadgary
left out something.

Posted

Yeah I have one and also the decals I believe as I got them some time ago after seeing the pickup at a gasser meet in Ohio. Don't know when or if I'll ever get to it, so send me a PM if your interested in it.

Posted

i didn't know that ed was still doing them..how can i get in contact with him? as far as altered states goes, they don't show them on their site. i can't find anything on the bay.

Look at my posts Ed's email is there

Alan

Posted

Yeah I have one and also the decals I believe as I got them some time ago after seeing the pickup at a gasser meet in Ohio. Don't know when or if I'll ever get to it, so send me a PM if your interested in it.

PM sent

Posted

Also try Joe Curtis of Freemont .... he is back to resin casting