Model Cars Magazine Forum
iBorg

Pay It Forward-Round 2-Let's have FUN!

I see a couple of kits I'd like but unfortunately I won't get a check till next month. That's a little too long to hold up the PIF.

The way it looks I may not take part in anymore if no one likes the picks I have... Not saying that in a bad way, I'm just limited on what I have to offer...

I'm in the same position.

Its not that no one wants them. I'm sure plenty of people like what you've offered. I see 3 I would love to build. My issue is I'm just restarting a collection after losing 2 other collections throughout my life time and at the moment I'm in possession of just under 25 kits. The only 2 kits I have to offer woyld most likely stall this thread and I don't want to be the one to do that

Its not that no one wants them. I'm sure plenty of people like what you've offered. I see 3 I would love to build. My issue is I'm just restarting a collection after losing 2 other collections throughout my life time and at the moment I'm in possession of just under 25 kits. The only 2 kits I have to offer woyld most likely stall this thread and I don't want to be the one to do that

I hear ya... my problem is I don’t have many kits to offer and seems as no one wants them. I know they are kits most already have or have had and I feel bad for stalling the forum as I don’t have anything else to offer... I have parts kits and such but no more complete kits.... 

I hear ya... my problem is I don’t have many kits to offer and seems as no one wants them. I know they are kits most already have or have had and I feel bad for stalling the forum as I don’t have anything else to offer... I have parts kits and such but no more complete kits.... 

in my opinion you should be allowed to post up whatever you want. Realistically this thread was sort of aimed at the receiver right? So if someone sees a set of amt parts pack drag slicks and is willing to add 3 or 4 kits to pay it forward then wheres the harm?

I see no problem with parts kits either as long as advertised as such.

The problem of posting whatever you want is the quality can quickly diminish. As for parts kits, I'd ask that you offer two or three parts kits per trade. Be sure they're still pretty buildable. Don't post something like '71 Mustang, missing wheels, glass, front bumper and rear engine. Body painted. 

Previously people asked about posting resin.....if its a body go for it or something desirable like Ross Gibson engines. 

The purpose is to have fun. I'm hoping to participate but I'm still moving into my hobby area. I know I have some kits. Just have no idea what is where.

The problem of posting whatever you want is the quality can quickly diminish. As for parts kits, I'd ask that you offer two or three parts kits per trade. Be sure they're still pretty buildable. Don't post something like '71 Mustang, missing wheels, glass, front bumper and rear engine. Body painted. 

Previously people asked about posting resin.....if its a body go for it or something desirable like Ross Gibson engines. 

The purpose is to have fun. I'm hoping to participate but I'm still moving into my hobby area. I know I have some kits. Just have no idea what is where.

thank you, if mine don’t move in a day or so see what I can do!!

I would like to claim one of Kerry's kits, ONLY IF this is okay to offer, and if someone claims my offering first.......... It's not a model kit, but it could be useful to someone..... Hope this is okay! 

knife_set_001.thumb.JPG.74843f21ebc04818

It's practically unused, the blades still have oil on them....... Like I said, I'll only claim one of the currently offered kits if this is claimed first...........

TJ,  Ill take your knife set if it has saw blades  ?

Let me know

Troy

I want the 57 chevy if its still up?

I want the 57 chevy if its still up?

It's still up, as I haven't claimed anything from Kerry's offerings..............:)

Cool... give me a few to find something.

choose one... 69 sealed... 83 open but complete..

.IMG_20171108_200129776.thumb.jpg.0a98d43

Edited by KWT

If I didn't already have that exact 69 kit and (2) 69 convertible's (both unbuilt) I'd take the 69 LOL.  For what its worth to anybody debating on claiming that 69, it's a spectacular kit.   

This is what I have at the house... 69 sealed... 83 open but complete. Choose one or both

If that would have been a 4th gen Camaro I would have jumped on it..  lol

A friendly reminder to all. Memes like the one above, along with other "impatient" comments, were one of the reasons why the first PIF thread was closed down.

choose one... 69 sealed... 83 open but complete..

if the 69 is available I would like to claim it. Let me know and ill add mine

if the 69 is available I would like to claim it. Let me know and ill add mine

It should be available yet!!

I'll take the 69 unless your still willing to offer both ;) and my ooffer20171114_203917.thumb.jpg.f182cd3953282d

Edited by StockBoresMe