• Announcements

• Site Upgrade   11/18/2017

The Forums will be down, Friday, November 24th starting 8 AM PST for upgrade.We'll probably be down until 1PM PST, but it might be longer. I'm doing a major forum software upgrade, so I expect the forums to operate somewhat differently when we come back online. 
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

The Stalker 3D printed pro mod 66 Nova

15 posts in this topic

Posted

I just added some graphics to the body.I guess it came looking ok.Still more work to be done.Also sorry about the crappy pics.Im still using my I phone 4...😆

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Posted

Is there a chassis ,interior ,engine cause id like to see it, body looks pretty good ,nice  stance. 

Posted (edited)

Looks good, any thing under the body?

Edited by AMT Pacemakers

Posted

Is there a chassis ,interior ,engine cause id like to see it, body looks pretty good ,nice  stance. 

Actuall

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Posted

This is basically the chassis,and interior.The only thing missing is a dashboard.It is from a diecast prostock car.Rear slicks axel,and wheelie bars.Nothing to detailed.Everything just kind of slides in tightly and fits.But Basically after ruining another decent model,I've just decided to make this a shelf model.A far away shelf model.Covered up hidden,shelf model.I bought the body cause I thought it was the coolest and only pro mod 66/67 Nova body.I bought through TDR,I think--Via Shapeways.Its a 3D print.Anyway,another one bites the dust.RIP pRo MoD nOvA👋👏👏👏

Posted

A couple of more shots of the car,before it goes into the scrap bod parts bag

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Posted

Sorry to hear about your trouble . I know that there are lots that can trip u up . That's why I fit fit and glue before I start painting . Keep your head up , its just a hobby .

Jeff .

Posted

See 

IMG_2395.JPG

IMG_2396.JPG

Posted

Hey Ron, don't toss it in the scrap heap!!!!! Looks to good to do that with it!!!!!

Posted

Oh yea,I forgot I posted this.Thanks guys,I appreciate it.Damm Kerry,it looks like u threw that Camaro under a train...:oAs far as the Nova body,I'm just gonna put it off to the side for now,and then maybe try and rebuild it at a later time.

Posted

You might consider sitting your model on a lighter colored back ground for taking photos. The stack of model boxes and checkered base are distracting to the viewers eye. I use big flexible sheets of plain craft paper from Hobby Lobby. Thanks for sharing.

Posted (edited)

Yes I agree with u,Mister NNL.he pictures background is pretty distracting when looking at the car.From now on,I'll just use a simple white background.

Thanks

Edited by NYLIBUD

Posted (edited)

I'll work on taking better photos,Thanks for the tips

Edited by NYLIBUD

Posted

And Mister NNL,I agree with u 100%.The pics were horrible.I had just bought a new phone,and I guess I was testing it.

Thanks,I turned the car into a beater pro mod 66,black Nova.But I'm having trouble down loading my pics.

Posted

Yea,I took all the decals on the pro mod Nova.It was s mess...Its now a flat black stretched out beater Pro mod 66 Nova....Having trouble down loading my pics***