Model Cars Magazine Forum

MOdel Cars Issue 204 and Harry P.

Thanks to Gegg for the heartwarming Editors Corner tribute to Harry P. and the inclusion in this edition of several articles He wrote or assisted with.  I had not realized that he wrote a book until I read the article.  I am ordering one right after I finish.

Being relatively new to the modeling community (about 3 years after a long hiatus) I never had the honor to meet Harry P. in person. However I did have behind the scenes interaction with him on the forum. I can say that the talks showed me that he was very passionate when it came to the magazine, website and model building in general.

I hope that in the future the magazine will be able to re-print any other articles or items he participated with.  I do not have the full magazine history and I am sure there are plenty in the archives.

I hope that for every Harry we lose there are many more that he has inspired that will continue on seeking the satisfaction of a great build and they will help keep this hobby alive.

Thanks again Harry for everything you have done.  I'm sure you are watching and making little comments as we build!