[[Template core/front/global/utilitiesMenu does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
Limeyglue

Fuhimi Koenig 911 twin turbo

Here is my version of the Fujimi Koenig 911. Built box stock.Paint is rattle can automotive paint. 

Hope you like it. Thanks for looking

Lee

DSC_0013_2.JPG

DSC_0011_2.JPG

DSC_0006_5.JPG

DSC_0003_4.JPG

DSC_0001_4.JPG

Hi,

Wow, looks awesome, nice!

Paint looks fantastic.

In reality, I think Koenig did a great job until you get a front shot of the bumper.  The side and rear profiles looks great.  I feel that they kinda fell asleep on the front.

Personally I think they should have put on a skirt below the nose as it looks some what incomplete.  None of this is your concern though.

Lee, Looks great!  Love this kit and you did it justice.

I have two of these kits on the shelf....I agree with Aurf about the front end, I am going to cut off and match in the slantnose front end to this to give it a more Gemballa feel.

Lee, Looks great!  Love this kit and you did it justice.

I have two of these kits on the shelf....I agree with Aurf about the front end, I am going to cut off and match in the slantnose front end to this to give it a more Gemballa feel.

Hi,

Ooooooo, that's a grand idea, nice!  When will you start?  Man that's gonna look hawt!

Thanks guys. I  agree they could have done something a bit different to the front but I like it anyway

Lee

Nicely done, and a great choice of color!  Much better in dark blue than the usual red!

As regards the front end design, well, I think that Koenig's design has mostly aimed rather for optical distinction and aggressiveness than beauty. Personally I only fully like the Koenig Testarossa Competition and the Porsche 928 widebody. A matter of personal taste, as always...