Model Cars Magazine Forum

Fuhimi Koenig 911 twin turbo

Limeyglue

Hi,

Wow, looks awesome, nice!

Paint looks fantastic.

In reality, I think Koenig did a great job until you get a front shot of the bumper.  The side and rear profiles looks great.  I feel that they kinda fell asleep on the front.

Personally I think they should have put on a skirt below the nose as it looks some what incomplete.  None of this is your concern though.

Lee, Looks great!  Love this kit and you did it justice.

I have two of these kits on the shelf....I agree with Aurf about the front end, I am going to cut off and match in the slantnose front end to this to give it a more Gemballa feel.

Hi,

Ooooooo, that's a grand idea, nice!  When will you start?  Man that's gonna look hawt!

• 4 weeks later...

Nicely done, and a great choice of color!  Much better in dark blue than the usual red!

As regards the front end design, well, I think that Koenig's design has mostly aimed rather for optical distinction and aggressiveness than beauty. Personally I only fully like the Koenig Testarossa Competition and the Porsche 928 widebody. A matter of personal taste, as always...