Model Cars Magazine Forum

Palmer '70 Vette - what to do?

Faust

I have long planned to use the larger 63-67 Palmer Corvette larger "scale" convertible body as the basis for a salt lake streamliner, and the smaller 99 cent kit body as a salt lake go kart streamliner. I  also think the smaller convertible body might make credible pedal car and have several kits and built-ups stashed with those thoughts in mind.

Well, I am very surprised to see how many people are for me opening it and letting this plague out upon the world!

I have to say I'm really thinking this could become the basis for Chia-Vette after all. Man, I didn't know these were this bad. I mean, the box art is cool, as Mike said, but I didn't think it would be worse than, say, a bad old Revell or something. Man, now I'm almost ITCHING to open it. Of course, the itching could mean there's a leak in the containment plastic, as it seems to be suggested! 

Of course, if I open it, I'll have to slaughter it in a review. I guess that's okay, eh? 

It does bite but I doubt you will be infected

• 5 months later...
On 3/22/2018 at 9:12 PM, PeeBee said:

Throw it away.  Move on.  Life is short.  Buld the good stuff.  Don't waste your time with such drivel.

Anybody can build a nice kit. It takes a REAL modeler to take a SORY TURD like this and make something interesting out of it. B)