Model Cars Magazine Forum

63 Corvette snapper

Sixties Sam

Hey, guys. I built this 63 Corvette Snap-Tite kit four years ago and never posted it here. It's a pretty simple OOB build with the addition of a top and rear window from a Vette model I built in the 1960's (1965 maybe?). Color is Krylon almond with a bright orange interior. I like these simple kits!

9846679834_71cc8ababf_z.jpg

9846679204_f1f1151f51_z.jpg

9846680234_2673d4b668_z.jpg

VEry nice.  the older I get, the more I enjoy a simple kit.  You can work on the details and make them very nice models.  And besides, how often do you turn them over or show the engine details?  Nice build!

My sentiments exactly. 

You did a great job on your model.  I have one in the collection and am trying to work it to the top.

• 2 weeks later...

Nice work!  A very pleasing model!

That is a very nice kit.  Detail is well done and there is very little clean up necessary.  It's fun to work on a project where all the work is in the finish.  I enjoyed painting all the interior details on mine.  And you get a nice shelf model in the end.

Nice work!  A very pleasing model!

That is a very nice kit.  Detail is well done and there is very little clean up necessary.  It's fun to work on a project where all the work is in the finish.  I enjoyed painting all the interior details on mine.  And you get a nice shelf model in the end.

Agree on all counts. These snapper Vettes are just lovely and fun to work with.