• Announcements

• General Usage   05/10/2017

If someone is acting badly, either in a forum or a private message, please report it. There are conveniently located buttons for sending the post to the moderators. 

Seat decals from the Revell '58 Impala

3 posts in this topic

Posted

OK, guys. After a year of reading, researching, and practicing techniques, I'm actually starting on my first build since I was a kid. Over the past year I've changed my mind several times as to which kit I would build first. I ended up with three of the AMT/ERTL '58 Chevy Impala Couple kits. I bought two sealed kits and a friend gave me a kit leftover form his son who has married and left home. The boy brush painted the interior tub and part of the body so I'm going to get the opportunity to try stripping paint as well as getting started on my first build.

Steve G. suggested I try and locate a decal sheet from the Revell '58 Impala for the tri-color seats in the car. I'm not sure I want to attempt that much painted detail on my first build and Steve was aware of the decal for the seats in the Revell kit.

I don't actually even need to whole decal sheet. All I need is the seat decal. I'm more than happy to purchase and/or pay shipping cost since I don't have any trading material as of yet. Send me a message if you can help.

Posted

OK, guys. After a year of reading, researching, and practicing techniques, I'm actually starting on my first build since I was a kid. Over the past year I've changed my mind several times as to which kit I would build first. I ended up with three of the AMT/ERTL '58 Chevy Impala Couple kits. I bought two sealed kits and a friend gave me a kit leftover form his son who has married and left home. The boy brush painted the interior tub and part of the body so I'm going to get the opportunity to try stripping paint as well as getting started on my first build.

Steve G. suggested I try and locate a decal sheet from the Revell '58 Impala for the tri-color seats in the car. I'm not sure I want to attempt that much painted detail on my first build and Steve was aware of the decal for the seats in the Revell kit.

I don't actually even need to whole decal sheet. All I need is the seat decal. I'm more than happy to purchase and/or pay shipping cost since I don't have any trading material as of yet. Send me a message if you can help.

Yeah, I have a mint sheet...PM me....Ace

Posted

PM sent.