Model Cars Magazine Forum

Retro collection 2010 gt500

Plastic_Passion

Part of the retro muscle car collection I'm starting. 2010 gt500 with deja blue metallic/silver exterior, and satin apple red/silver/satin black interior. I very much enjoyed building this. I'd put money on this being the cleanest build I've ever done. The kit goes together amazingly and is detailed very nicely. The only gripes I have are the stock ride height and the fact there's a gap between the supercharger snout.

20170920_201204.jpg

20170920_201750.jpg

20170920_163938.jpg

20170920_164802.jpg

20170920_201431.jpg

I enjoyed building this model as well, like you I was disappointed that the blower snout will not fit correctly, crying shame that revell couldn't get it right.

Mine is the same color as yours.

it's kinda crazy to me how detailed the car is and the timing cover and supercharger snout are all one piece.... good to hear there's more blue ones out there. Best color on these I think.

it's kinda crazy to me how detailed the car is and the timing cover and supercharger snout are all one piece.... good to hear there's more blue ones out there. Best color on these I think.

i agree, detailed nicnicely but when they did the blower it went backwards to 1966, was very disappointed with that. 

I have a ffriend that has a 1:1 real 2013 that is painted "gotta have it green".  Sooo sweet!

They're definitely extremely nice. Great face lift from the 08. Your buddies car is the generation after this one right? Like the current generation?

i agree, detailed nicnicely but when they did the blower it went backwards to 1966, was very disappointed with that. 

I have a ffriend that has a 1:1 real 2013 that is painted "gotta have it green".  Sooo sweet!