• Announcements

• General Usage   05/10/2017

If someone is acting badly, either in a forum or a private message, please report it. There are conveniently located buttons for sending the post to the moderators. 
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

1968 chevelle resin body.

12 posts in this topic

Posted

Hey guys! Anyone know who makes a good 68 chevelle resin kit. I looked on eBay but only found one and it was a little pricey. Any help would be much appreciated. Thank you. 

Posted

Time Machine resin [TM resin] does a conversion kit with body, bumpers, tailights, dash and seats.

Pretty well everything you'd need to convert the AMT '69 to a '68.

Posted

Hey guys! Anyone know who makes a good 68 chevelle resin kit. I looked on eBay but only found one and it was a little pricey. Any help would be much appreciated. Thank you. 

Did you check the directory on this site ??

Posted

No.

Posted

Time Machine resin [TM resin] does a conversion kit with body, bumpers, tailights, dash and seats.

Pretty well everything you'd need to convert the AMT '69 to a '68.

Thanks I'll check them out.

Posted

Dunno if TMR still sells "separately," but he does sell on eBay. I bought a couple things that way not long ago. Good prices, good quality, very fast shipment--I'd buy from him again.

For a '69 Chevelle conversion, the big thing you need is not the body, but the grille and taillights/rear bumper. (And the interior, if you're anal about interiors, which I'm not.) The common AMT '69 body makes a great starting point, and it even still has the correct-for-'68 chrome strip running down the lower body sides.

Posted

Thanks for the info Snake. I'll keep that in mind.

Posted (edited)

Southern Motorsport Hobbies (SMH Resins) sells a '68 Chevelle that's all but identical to that pricey one on ebay. It sells for about half the price of that ebay one.

68chevelle__58137.1451760407.1280.1280.j

Here's the Time Machine (T.M. Resin) kit which costs more, but includes more parts. It is reasonably priced at around $55.00.

s-l1600.jpg

Edited by Dodge Driver

Posted

For those that may be interested, I offer the factory stripes for this in pretty much any color one would want. Not yet on the site.

Alan

68Chevellestripe6.jpg

Posted

I went there .. No Factory Stock other than the AMC Machine . I appreciate these , I just don't need these . '68 Chevelle . Yes I did screw up my set . Thanx .. 

Posted

I went there .. No Factory Stock other than the AMC Machine . I appreciate these , I just don't need these . '68 Chevelle . Yes I did screw up my set . Thanx .. 

They are available, just have not posted everything that is new on the site ..... If anyone wants the 68 Chevelle stripes, contact me ....

Alan

Posted

They are available, just have not posted everything that is new on the site ..... If anyone wants the 68 Chevelle stripes, contact me ....

Alan

Thank you Alan ..