Model Cars Magazine Forum

George Hernandez.. Anyone know if he is still around?

I emailed George a week ago and have heard nothing back and it doesn't look like he has been on the boards since - uh - July? Anyone know if he is still doing chroming or is he OK??

Is this the email you used? It was listed in another thread. He may not visit this board often, and if he has notifications turned off, he would not know that he has messages here. He may also have multiple emails. One used for signing up here and perhaps a "work" email.

tihggh01@hotmail.com

George IS still around and doing chroming.  I just got 2 sets of bumper and grilles ('56 Buick, '54 Mercury) chromed by him and as expected the results were outstanding.  It did take about 3 weeks and George explained that he was pretty busy, but well worth the wait.  The email listed above is good for him and it may take some time for him to respond.

Thanks Jeff and Carl - you guys are the best!!! Thank you for your help. I'll email George this morning and it is a good thing that he is busy. That means his workmanship is excellent ( wouldn't expect any difference from George ) and hopefully, he will be offering his services for years to come.

George is still around and still plating, matter of fact that’s why he hasn’t been around. The plating business has really ramped up and he’s busy taking care of everyone’s orders!! If you’ve sent something to GT KustomKrome be patient with George, he’s doing a great job with a great business!!!!!!

he is on another forum that I’m on and he let us know the other day!!!

Edited by DrKerry

• 1 year later...