Model Cars Magazine Forum

Building Lindburgs Color Me Gone as the Hemi Honker done

Johnt671

Wow, looks like we have similar interests! I have a bunch of those Ramchargers Dodges to be used as donor kits for some early '60s Mopars but I also have one that will be built some day... Dyno Don '61 Impala is currently in progress, but I'm modifying it as the Optional Super Stock version that he ran in '61 Indy. And Hayden Proffit '62 Bel Air is also waiting for its' turn together with Dave Strickler's '62 Bel Air.:P

I also built Beswick's Catalina a few years ago, as well as one '62 Impala Super Stocker....

Hopefully you'll post some pics when you get started with them!

Arnie's cars are done now, but the pictures are lost. I'll be posting new threads with finished pictures soon. I'll give you a heads up when I do. I like to do builds like these cars because I grew up with them, and saw a lot of these guys race back in the day. It was a great time for racing because the cars were see on the street, I was around for the early A/FX cars, until I went in the service in 69.