[[Template core/front/global/utilitiesMenu does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
  • Announcements

• Dave Ambrose

General Usage   05/10/2017

If someone is acting badly, either in a forum or a private message, please report it. There are conveniently located buttons for sending the post to the moderators. 

1965 Buick Riviera

This is my second Riv. build. This is also a curbside. I just couldn't resist nice paint and bigger wheels! 

Details: Exterior - HOK Tangelo pearl over Duplicolor champagne pearl. Urethane clear and buffed out. Interior - Testors light ivory, orange embossing powder and PE speaker grilles. Wheels/Tires - Pegasus 23" with Pegasus Front Brake/Rotor/Disc's and Pegasus white metal brake rotors on small washers (that fit perfectly!). I still need to add a fender mirror and they are on order. On to the pics.

Comments welcome. Thanks

Edited by donb

Love the car. Love the build quality. Love the color. Hate the big goofy wheels. Oh well, they're better than tiny lowrider wires, and three out of four ain't bad. Drive on! B)

Beautiful build. Great color and interior combination. Just like the 1:1 car, these make great cruisers.   

Great paint and foil work.  Not a fan of the wheels but that's just me.  Well done.