Model Cars Magazine Forum

Help looking for certain resin seats or kit with them.

I'm building a kit bash camaro. I am wondering if anyone makes resin car seats.  Does anyone make camaro seats? Is there a site I can go to and find custom interior for models? Worst case if anything let me know what kind of model kit to search out for these parts.

I'm trying to find these exact seats/interior for my build.  I believe these are from a 73 camaro. 

Fseat.thumb.jpg.00a927ba65a4584faf0a5cfc

Ahh yes, I know which seats you want. Best choice are from the MPC annual Camaro kits. I have some that I planned to clean up an cast. Was gonna sacrifice the interior tub to cast the rear seat in the same style as the newer amt 70 1/2 camaro. Probably could make a mold of the fronts only pretty quick if you can wait. Otherwise you can find sellers on ebay parting out vintage kits.

• 4 months later...
On 10/8/2017 at 11:53 PM, ScottH454 said:

Still looking? This is the first seat from the mold painted in black.

20171008_194648.jpg20171008_194736.jpg

I still might need another set, for another camaro build. I did happen to get a set of seats with a old junkyard seat lot. The ones I got were from 73 camaro kit from mpc. I think your set has better detail then what I have.

https://public.fotki.com/Blackkat132000/camaro_parts/img-4571.html

Oh yeah well I started with MPC seats an detailed from there so they are gonna be better. I have a set on ebay now actually so search "resin camaro seats". My most recent feedback on my profile was from a guy that just bought a set if you want to know what others think.

17 hours ago, ScottH454 said:

Oh yeah well I started with MPC seats an detailed from there so they are gonna be better. I have a set on ebay now actually so search "resin camaro seats". My most recent feedback on my profile was from a guy that just bought a set if you want to know what others think.

I take it your sale is the one using the seat photo from this thread?