Model Cars Magazine Forum

Pantera anyone?

Thanks for the post, definitely a great build - the hood pins alone are amazing.  I wonder where he got the transaxle?  I have been looking for a reasonable facsimile of the ZF.

Too bad most of his pics got photobucket bombed - so many great builds wiped out.

Thanks for the post, definitely a great build - the hood pins alone are amazing.  I wonder where he got the transaxle?  I have been looking for a reasonable facsimile of the ZF.

too bad most of his pics got photobucket bombed - so many great builds wiped out.

Hi,

I'm able to see all of his pics on that thread.  Check out his WIP link near the top for his Pantera.  Man this guy is goooooooooooooood!

Hi,

I'm able to see all of his pics on that thread.  Check out his WIP link near the top for his Pantera.  Man this guy is goooooooooooooood!

The pics on the Modelissimo site all come through, and definitely skilled work there.  Anything that was posted here all I see is the PB hostage page.

The pics on the Modelissimo site all come through, and definitely skilled work there.  Anything that was posted here all I see is the PB hostage page.

Hi,

Ah, I see whats going on.

You need to install the Photobucket embed fix add on for Firefox/Chrome.  Then you can see all his pics.

Um, for how much longer? What if you don't use those browsers?

Hi,

No answer for both but at least you can view things for now.  Probably download pics you like so they won't be lost to you.

But at least you can view this guys wonderful work on the Pantera.

Edited by aurfalien

Hi there,

as the Fujimi Pantera GTS has been the kit I recently finished, I'd like to say a few words on that.

It's true, it's merely curbside and not very detailed. Yet when building it, you notice it's a modern kit. It fits just perfectly and is very nice to build.

There are two versions available (separate kits actually), the standard Pantera and the Pantera GTS. The main difference being that the GTS requires some skills in masking for the black areas on the hood, bonnet and the side of the car.

Below you can see my result.

BR

Thomas

comp_21IMG_4858.jpg

Hi there,

as the Fujimi Pantera GTS has been the kit I recently finished, I'd like to say a few words on that.

It's true, it's merely curbside and not very detailed. Yet when building it, you notice it's a modern kit. It fits just perfectly and is very nice to build.

There are two versions available (separate kits actually), the standard Pantera and the Pantera GTS. The main difference being that the GTS requires some skills in masking for the black areas on the hood, bonnet and the side of the car.

Below you can see my result.

BR

Thomas

comp_21IMG_4858.jpg

simply BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!