Model Cars Magazine Forum

Moebius replacement parts

Hello everyone. I've been a member of this board for some time now but this is my first post. I just wanted to chime in on the Moeibus replacement parts program.I recently purchased the 65 Belevedere from them and had some issues with the fitment of the rear window. It seems as though the bottom of the window opening was warped not allowing the glass to fit properly. While trying to "massage" the body back into place I cracked the glass and the trunk deck "oops". I emailed them last week and promptly received an automated email stating they were shut down due to the hurricane. I didn't hear back from them so I thought I would call. A very nice lady answered (I forgot her name) and immediately apologized for not getting back to me. She explained they were still sorting thru emails that accumulated during the time they were closed. She said she would go climb over some pallets of models that had just arrived and find the parts I needed. She just called me back and the parts are on the way to me. The charge was $2.95.  I'm not sure that even covers postage. This in my opinion this is superior customer service. I have built their Chrysler 300's , their Hudsons and now starting on the Mopars, all of which are Fantastic  models. I mentioned to her that I was partial to late 40's and 50's cars and she hinted that some new stuff is in the works.-- that would be so  Kool.  So hats off to Moeibus with their superior model kits and their top notch customer service  

Edited by Redisetta
Extra letters at end of post